Strong Benefit Package
The practical aspects of selecting a residency program must also be considered. At MacNeal Hospital, you will work in a community setting at a progressive, technologically advanced teaching hospital near the west suburbs of Chicago.
Compensation is competitive and benefits include:
- Insurance including Malpractice, Life, Disability, Dental, Medical (single/family).
- ACP Disability package.
- Four weeks paid vacation.
- Up to three days for educational leave.
- $500 educational stipend.
- Free garage parking.
We value your time and talents. That's why we want your residency at MacNeal to be focused on patient care. Your efforts are devoted to managing patient care and attending educational conferences. To accommodate that, we have the support services and staff needed to free up your time.
- 24-Hour phlebotomy service
- 24-Hour transport service
- 24-Hour EKG technicians
- Peripheral IV cannulas services by nursing staff
- ABG's performed by respiratory staff