Criteria for Application
- Applications will only be accepted through ERAS.
- The Internal Medicine Residency Program will accept US Citizens, Permanent US Residents, and J1 visa applicants. We do not sponsor H1 visas.
- Interviews are scheduled by invitation only, conducted October through January. They are generally held on Thursdays and Fridays (and a few Wednesdays).
- All the residency positions are filled through the match.
- U.S. clinical experience is not a requirement, but is highly encouraged.
Preferred criteria for Application Review
- A USMLE Step 1 score of at least 210 in the first attempt.
- A USMLE Step 2 CK score of at least 220 in the first attempt.
- Pass in USMLE Step 2 CS in the first attempt.
- For International Medical Graduates, preference will be given to candidates who have passed USMLE Step 3 in the first attempt.
- Graduation from medical school within the last 3 years.
- International Medical Graduates should have a valid ECFMG certificate to be interviewed (if applicable).