We’re committed to providing a patient care environment that supports our patients’ relationships with family and friends. Please consider these responsibilities when visiting loved ones at MacNeal Hospital.
- We encourage two visitors at a time. We offer waiting areas and our cafeteria to our visitors.
- Please obtain a visitor badge.
- Why do I need an ID badge and where do I get one? The visitor badge lets us know that you are a visitor in our hospital. You can obtain your badge upon arrival from the reception areas located on the first floor of the Oak Park lobby (west entrance) or Emergency Department (south entrance).
- Children must be supervised throughout the hospital by a responsible adult.
- Remember, if you have a fever, cough or are not feeling well, please stay home until you are well enough to visit.
- Please do not visit for 24 hours after showing signs of illness such as (but not limited to):
- Runny nose
- Pink eye
- For the safety of our patients and visitors, please thoroughly wash or sanitize your hands before entering and leaving a patient room or before and after having contact with the patient.