Information for Applicants:
We only accept applications through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
MacNeal Hospital is an equal opportunity employer. The Family Medicine Residency will not discriminate with regard to sex, sexual preference, race, age, religion, color, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
We receive approximately 700 applications each year to fill our twelve positions. All applications received prior to the deadline are reviewed. Applicants are evaluated and offers to interview are based on academic credentials, preparedness, communication skills, and personal qualities.
- Your ERAS application must be complete to be considered :
- USMLE/COMLEX scores; the number of attempts on each exam is considered
- Clinical Skills Assessment Results
- 3 Letters of Recommendation
- Personal Statement
- Successful candidates will have:
- an application reflecting interest specifically in family medicine
- graduated from medical school within the past two years
- have at least one year of clinical experience in the United States other than an externship
NRMP ID#: 10691276
NMS (AOA) Program Code: 68146
2012-13 Interviewing Season
Begins: October 22, 2012
Ends: February 1, 2013