Inpatient Acute Care, Sub-acute Rehab and Outpatient Care
Speech-language pathology specializes in the evaluation and treatment of communication and swallowing disorders. These disorders can be caused by medical/developmental disorders and injury/trauma.
The Evaluation Process
The speech-language pathologists at Vanguard MacNeal begin by evaluating your individual needs to:
- Identify your limitations in communication and/or swallowing
- Educate you and your family about your condition
- Create your plan of care
Conditions We Treat
- Speech-language disorders
- Swallowing disorders
- Cognition/Communication deficits
- Voice disorders
- Speech-language disorders: receptive/expressive language, motor speech, fluency, voice
- Feeding/sensory integration deficits
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
To find out more about how Vanguard MacNeal Speech-Language Pathology can care your family, please contact us at (708)783-3134.