MacNeal Hospital Rehabilitation Services
MacNeal Hospital offers a complete continuum of rehabilitation services tailored to meet a wide variety of rehabilitation needs. Services ranging from education and prevention to specialized recovery from complex illness or injury are conveniently located on one campus, allowing one familiar location for all of your rehab needs.
Our Program’s Philosophy
- Maximize recovery, helping each person reach their highest physical, emotional, communicative, social, and work potential.
- Utilize a collaborative team approach to ensure successful coordination of the treatment process.
- Encourage participation from every patient and patient’s family/support system in the treatment process.
- Support the patient and their family in adjusting to a new or modified lifestyle and serve as a link to resources in the community after discharge.
- Educate each patient or their family/support system on how to be an advocate for themselves in the community.
- Maintain or improve the level of independence through the modifications, adaptations, equipment, and education.
Our Rehabilitation Levels Of Care
- Hospital-based Acute Care
- Inpatient Rehabilitation
- Subacute Rehabilitation
- Outpatient Rehabilitation
- Audiology Services
Contact Us: We Are Here to Help
Whether you know the level of care you need or could benefit from our support or assessment to guide your decision, we are here for you. Contact us any time:
Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Pathology
Monday-Friday (closed Wednesdays) 8am-5pm