The Ultrasound Department at MacNeal Hospital is here for all your
family’s ultrasound imaging needs. Though commonly associated with
childbirth sonograms, ultrasounds are also used for a variety of
diagnostic imaging purposes.
- Abdominal (gallbladder, liver, pancreas, spleen and aorta)
- Kidney and Urinary Bladder
- Obstetrical Level 1 – 1st, 2nd and 3rd
- Pelvic and Endovaginal
- Thyroid Fine Needle Aspiration
- Carotid Doppler
- Venous Doppler Studies for DVT
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday: 7:30am – 4pm
To find out more about how MacNeal Ultrasound can care for your family, contact Anna Sulik, Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (708) 783-2194 or Piyush Patel, Director, at email@example.com or (708) 783-5617.