Occupational Health Services
Caring for a Safe and Productive Workforce
MacNeal Occupational Health services are conveniently located at MacNeal Immediate Care facilities and offer fast access to workplace-related evaluations 24/7 from Monday at 5 a.m. to Saturday at 12 p.m.
Our state-of-the-art testing, board-certified physicians and an experienced team of physical, occupational and hand therapists ensure your employees experience great care.
Occupational Health Care Services:
- Case Management
- Customized Worksite Injury Testing
- Drug and Alcohol Screening (DOT and Non-DOT)
- Functional Capacity Evaluation
- Health and Safety Fairs
- Imaging and Diagnostics
- Injury Diagnosis and Treatment
- Lab Services
- Occupational and Physical Rehabilitation Therapy
- OSHA Exams (Respirator, Asbestos)
- Physical Exams (DOT and Non-DOT)
- Pre-employment Strength Assessment
- Pulmonary Function Testing
- Respirator Certification and Fit Testing
- Sprains and Strains
- Vision and Hearing Testing
- Work Conditioning/Hardening
- Worksite Injury Assessment
Additional Occupational Health Customized Employer Services:
- Employee Status Reports. We provide online, real-time access to your employees’ case information to help you track and manage employee health.
- Return-to-Work ("RTW") program. Utilizes work conditioning and transitional work to improve employee productivity and reduce the risk of re-injury.
- On-site Physician Service. This “company doctor” partnership helps rein the cost of routine care expenses and keeps your employees on the job.