Vanguard MacNeal Hospital: Your Place for Cancer Care
The cancer experts at Vanguard MacNeal Hospital understand that there are new and better ways to diagnose and treat cancer being pioneered every day. And we are passionately committed to bringing those treatments to our community.
Our highly trained physicians utilize the latest techniques and technologies to provide accurate diagnoses and to customize a treatment plan based on cutting-edge clinical care. And it's all supported by a staff of seasoned professionals dedicated to creating a caring, healing environment.
In fact, our program is designated a Comprehensive Community Cancer Program by the American College of Surgeons' Commission on Cancer.
The cancer center at Vanguard MacNeal is accredited by the Commission on Cancer. Accreditation of a cancer center is granted only to those facilities that have voluntarily committed to provide the best in cancer diagnosis and treatment and are able to comply with established CoC standards. Receiving care at a CoC-accredited cancer program hospital or facility ensures that you will receive:
- Comprehensive care including a complete range of state-of-the-art services and equipment.
- A team approach to coordinate the best available treatment options.
- Information about ongoing cancer clinical trials and new treatment options.
- Access to prevention and early detection programs, cancer education, and support services.
- A cancer registry that offers lifelong patient follow-up.
- Ongoing monitoring and improvements in cancer care.
- Quality care, close to home.
For more information about the Vanguard MacNeal Cancer Center, call 708-783-0300.