Walgreens Pharmacy at Vanguard MacNeal Hospital
Conveniently located on the first floor of the South Building near the Oak Park Lobby main entrance, Walgreens is proud to serve all patients and staff of Vanguard MacNeal Hospital as well as members of the Berwyn and greater Chicagoland community.
Walgreens at Vanguard MacNeal works one-on-one with patients and physicians and provides comprehensive services that help improve medication adherence, so crucial to successful health outcomes. Individualized adherence programs include confidential counseling, easy-to-understand educational materials, and other services to help patients maximize their prescribed therapy. Walgreens also has a number of services to provide medications quickly and efficiently, including:
- Full service pharmacy with convenient prescription drop-off and pick-up
- Access to hard-to-find specialty medications and injectables
- Easy prescription transfer from other pharmacies or other Walgreens locations
- One-on-one medication reviews, including a list of all the current medications a patient is taking
- Copay assistance programs
- Private consultation window
- Vials with easy access caps and prescription instruction labels available in large-print and in 14 languages
- Automatic refills and Refill Reminder programs
- ExpressPay™—the fastest way to get your prescriptions, using a secured, automatic credit card billing process
- Dial-a-Pharmacist—allows non-English-speaking patients to consult with a licensed Walgreens pharmacist in their own language
Physicians and patients will find a comprehensive inventory of injectable, refrigerated, recently approved and hard-to-find medications. So, whatever type of medication therapy is required, Walgreens can provide it.
You can also fill your prescription online at Walgreens.com or click here.
Pharmacy Manager: Mickey Ferro, PharmD
Phone: (708) 484-6693
Fax: (708) 484-9205
Hours: Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Location: 3249 S. Oak Park Ave. (near the Oak Park Lobby main entrance)