For nearly a century, Vanguard MacNeal has been providing quality healthcare to the Berwyn community and its surrounding area. Families continue to trust us with the care of their loved ones because of the strong relationships we've built with them over the years. And as our community grows, Vanguard MacNeal consistently expands our scope of care to keep every generation of your family growing strong.
Today, the Vanguard MacNeal Health Network serves the healthcare needs of more than one million people in the near west and southwest suburbs of Chicago. Along with Vanguard MacNeal Hospital, a 427-bed fully accredited teaching hospital, our network is comprised of ten primary care centers, a resource library, a school for at-risk children and many other programs. Nearly 90% of our 400 physicians are board-certified, and many speak Spanish. This breadth of service at Vanguard MacNeal ensures that you and your family receive the level of care you deserve, year after year.
Vanguard MacNeal offers families in the Berwyn community a broad scope of services:
Vanguard MacNeal is proud to offer the following medical specialty programs:
- The largest Behavioral Health Services program in the Chicago area
- Home Health Services: highly personalized, homebound care for patients across seven counties
- Serving injured workers and employers through Occupational Health Services
- Adult and pediatric Rehabilitation Services, including occupational, physical and speech therapy
- Affiliation with the University of Chicago, providing top-notch medical education programs and integrating a constant exchange of resident physicians in rotation
- Community Health Education: partnerships with private, civic and educational institutions to create early detection and preventive care programs
- The first Family Practice program established in Illinois, which remains one of the largest and most dynamic of its kind