- All Services (Accredited by The Joint Commission)
- Full Cycle IV Chest Pain Center with PCI (Accredited by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care)
- Cancer Center (Accredited by The American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer)
- MacNeal has achieved Magnet® status from the American Nurses Credentialing Center's (ANCC) Magnet Recognition Program®, which ensures that rigorous standards for nursing excellence are met.
Blue Cross/Blue Shield Blue Distinction Recognition
Blue Distinction Center designations are given to healthcare facilities that have demonstrated better overall outcomes in the delivery of specialty care.
Aetna Institute of Quality
Designated as an Aetna Institute of Quality Facility for Orthopedic Care.
Awards & Recognitions
Truven Health Analytics
- Top 50 Cardiovascular - 2015
- Top 50 Cardiovascular - 2014
- Top 100 Hospitals - 2014
American Heart Association (AHA)
- Get with the Guidelines Awards
- Heart Failure—Gold Quality Achievement Award - 2012
- Stroke—Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award - 2013
- Mission Lifeline 2014
- Silver receiving award for prompt emergency cardiac care.
- Start! Recognition Program
- 2011 Fit Friendly Company Gold Achievement Award, MacNeal has been recognized by the AHA for meeting criteria for employee fitness for the 4th consecutive year.
2013 EDAP - MacNeal’s Emergency Department is recognized by state designation as a hospital skilled in treating critically ill or injured pediatric patients.
2011 Gallup Great Workplace Award - 2nd consecutive year for MacNeal Hospital received the Great Workplace Award.
2011 Practice Greenhealth -Partner Recognition Award - Environmental Excellence Category